Stay up to date with all our offers on branded workwear and embroidered uniform by following us on LinkedIn! We share offers, new products, and interesting articles about our logo workwear that we supply.
Some of the articles include topics such as updates on the branded workwear bundles, new sustainable products, as well as other new topics that can save you and your organisation money!
Some reasons why you should consider buying embroidered workwear from Cressco Corporate Clothing include:
- Professionalism: Branded workwear creates a professional appearance for the organisation, making it clear to customers who the employees represent and what their purpose is.
- Marketing: Having branded workwear is arguably a form of marketing, as it can help promote awareness of the organisation to potential customers with little effort and cost.
- Brand recognition: Staff who wear branded workwear can increase brand awareness of the organisation that they work for. Like marketing, this can be a useful tool when trying to attract new customers and promote brand awareness.
- Consistency: By providing branded workwear to all staff, not only is there consistency within the organisation, there is also a synergy between other forms of marketing, such as online.
- Health and safety: Branded workwear provides workforces with protective clothing such as hi vis for workforces where they are exposed to hazards within their working conditions. This applies to workforces in many different industries, including road workers, construction workers, and airport ground crew. Branded workwear also includes accessories such as hard hats, which can have a company logo sticker put on the front, or even safety gloves and goggles.
Cressco Corporate Clothing is a family-run logo workwear supplier with over 40 years of experience in supplying logo workwear to other businesses. Many popular customised logo workwear products that Cressco supplies include polo shirts, hoodies, soft shell jackets, bomber jackets and hi visibility garments. If you have an enquiry and want to get your personalised logo workwear, please call us on 01494 410904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org more information and a quote.